Our full-time secretary is on hand 9am – 5pm to handle queries from promoters,clients and patients. Contact details.
Each event is assigned a specific contact, who is reachable at any time regarding event queries such as personnel details, equipment procurement and scheduling. Prior to each event, the promoter is supplied with a list of Code Blue personnel, including PIN/ABA/Medical Council numbers, where applicable.
Patient records are audited, reviewed and stored securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1988, 2003). Event promoters can be supplied with detailed reports on Code Blue clinical activity, including numbers seen, patient demographics, conditions treated and patient outcomes. This will aid greatly in planning for future events.
Code Blue is accredited by the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council of Ireland (PHECC) to provide EMT, Paramedic and Advanced Paramedic cover under the 3rd edition of PHECC’s Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs). This is the highest standard of pre-hospital care available in Ireland and is attained only after passing a rigorous application and inspection process. Code Blue perform ongoing audits of clinical activity.
Paramedics, Advanced Paramedics and EMTs (Emergency Medical Technicians) must be registered with PHECC and display their PHECC ID card and PIN number at all times when on active duty.
Nurses must be registered with An Bord Altranais (Irish Nursing Board). Doctors must hold full registration with the Irish Medical Council and hold professional indemnity insurance. Doctors must quote their Medical Council Registration Number on all notes and correspondence.
Over the years we have built up an unparalleled range of emergency pre-hospital care equipment including but not limited to:
- hospital beds, resuscitation trolleys, examination couches, floor mattresses and blankets
- fully-stocked hospital standard adult & paediatric crash trolleys supplied with cardiac arrest front & second line medications
- manual & portable defibrillators with inbuilt pulse oximetry and automatic blood pressure monitoring
- suctioning & oxygen devices
- basic and advanced airway management kits
- basic and advanced emergency medical response kit bags
- spinal and splinting equipment
- wound and suturing kits
- sharps and clinical waste bins, personal protective equipment
- comprehensive range of diagnostic equipment
Individual Paramedics are equipped with standardised bags, containing all the equipment necessary for them to operate fully within their CPGs. Advanced Paramedics have extra equipment and medication stocks to reflect their expanded CPGs.
Our equipment is serviced in our warehouse and the expiry dates are checked weekly to ensure conformity and readiness. Our equipment can be transported to any location throughout Ireland using our own transport division.